You may be looking for Tekkit (Business War)
Tekkit is a collection of various mods that adds many machines and other items allowing for the creation of automated factories. It was used on the fifth map of EAMAFAD.
The Tekkit map was used to fight a war between the Magic Faction and the Technology Faction. It began because one of the Technology Faction's factories was robbed and griefed by the Magic Faction. However, it was actually Biosoldier1, who hated Tekkit and wanted to go back to Vanilla Minecraft.
The Technology Faction controlled the Industrial Craft, Buildcraft, RedPower, RailCraft, and ComputerCraft mods. It was headed by Sam, and counted Matty12164, Shadowfire5, and Ginganinja222 among its members.
The rules for faction usage of mods were a bit complicated. Here they are:
- The Technology Faction mostly controlled the Industrial Craft, Buildcraft, RedPower, ComputerCraft, and RailCraft mods.
- The Magic Faction mostly controlled the Equivalent Exchange and Ender Storage mods.
- The Iron Chests, Balkon's Weapons, and Wireless Redstone mods could be used by either side. (The first two were due to the fact that they were very low-tech, and did not require any kind of power (magic or technological) to work, the last was due to the fact that redstone, blaze rods, and ender pearls are "magic", even when used in technology.)
- Industrial Craft cross breeding could be used by either side.
- The Magic Faction was allowed 1 Quarry and the use of basic Buildcraft pipes.
- The Technology Faction was allowed 1 Energy Condenser.